Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Socratic Seminar

•children/growing up
-should make own path but parents are sheltering them too much.

•Knowledge/Advice
-remix what you know and give it meaning to your life.

•Building blocks/learning from eachother
-this class!

•school is scheduled
- routine
-if we don't follow rules = not normal

•challenges
-building yourself

1a. Paragraph #1: How can these concepts enhance your learning as you arrive at a moment when grades no longer matter?

Challenging myself to be better everyday. That's one thing I will take from this discussion. Playing!! Giving time for my creativity.

1b. Paragraph #2: How can these concepts enhance your ability to master content for the AP exam and other hurdles you have yet to leap?

Again, challenging myself would be enough for me to learn these English lit and comp AP concepts. I will have the drive and reason to want to try my best to pass all 4 AP exams I am taking.

1c. How can you use these concepts to collaborate with and inspire others, to improve the information exchange and overall value of your learning network?

Well we are, aren't we?The whole blog concept is a great place to share what I have learned from these discussions to others such as my classmates and other third party viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment